Saturday 11 January 2014

Aj Kl chrche me Aloknath Jokes

Today's Fog is because....
Alok Nath ke Ghar pe Hawan ho
raha hai...:P




Alok Nath walks slowly. Because
Babuji dheere chalna.....



Bahu: Babuji, I am going to
Supermarket
Aloknath: Bahu, Take my
Sanskaar!
Bahu: Ab bas bhi karo…
Aloknath: Arrey, I mean my Son's car



once Alok nath was sent to jail for illegal kanyadaan...
and made him grind the wheat..


.
.
since then the flour is known as ASHIRWAD AATA..

AlokNath watched dis season of BigBoss cos it was 'Big Boss season 7 saath'

fact of the day :
S-A-N-S-K-A-R-I is an eight letter word... n so is A-L-O-K-N-A-T-H.
n so is A-S-H-I-R-V-A-D and K-A-N-Y-A-D-A-N !!


\When Alok Nath met Mark
Zuckerberg, thk What he been requested for ?
.
.
.
.
.
. to hve Aashirwad button on Facebook




Share this article

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2014 Modern Times Of India • All Rights Reserved.
target='_blank'>BTDesigner •
back to top